- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings for children and adults
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Evaluation and selection of hearing instruments to meet your needs
- Custom hearing aid fittings, including conventional and advanced digital instruments
- Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
- Minor hearing aid repairs on-site, usually within 24 hours
- Custom hearing products, including musicians’ earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection
We keep a supply of batteries for you to purchase in our office. Stop in routinely for fresh batteries. Make sure to check the batteries in your hearing devices often and make sure there is no dirt, wax or debris interfering with the batteries performance. Batteries that are properly charged will make a noise (a squeal) when cupped in your hand or after it has been inserted in your ear, when you cup your hand over the hearing aid it will also make a noise.
- Size 10 (yellow)
- Size 312 (brown)
- Size 13 (orange)
- Size 675 (blue)
Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
At the hearing aid fitting, you will receive the hearing aids you selected. They are programmed based on a prescription that is specific to each person’s hearing loss. The hearing professional may make adjustments after you try the hearing aids to make sure the settings and fit are ideal for you.
In Office Services
We encourage ongoing cleaning and maintenance after your hearing aid purchase to ensure you receive optimum performance and benefit from your hearing aid(s). We encourage all our patients to come in for regular hearing aid check-ups and cleaning.
Repairs, Maintenance, Cleanings, and Warranties come with all brands of hearing aids. We offer in-office repairs when possible on most makes/models.
Custom hearing protection for people who work or play in loud noise or music, industrial hearing protection. Custom earmolds for musicians, hunters, swim molds, iPOD, hands free cell phones and in-the-ear monitor molds.
Otoacoustic emission testing allows the audiologist to understand how the outer hair cells of your inner ear are working.